- Crackling with the fury of the righteous: Steve Radlauer's e-pamphlet Townie Planet fizzes with humour and outrage, but is not without its problems.
- “Beyond the gates, out into the wilderness, is where we are headed. We shall make the pilgrimage to the poet’s Dark Mountain"
- A short anecdote about (not) stealing a television.
- Contemporary art and the ‘heritage’ environment: across the UK, in stately homes and village halls, fields, buses and immaculate lawns.
- What is the difference really between artists from an art institution and those from a psychiatric one?