- PHOTO STORY: Images from the Herbarium at Kew Gardens by Liz Orton.
- An inside look at rearing rosemary.
- Why we need garden weeds.
- We walk past rows of them, inspecting their curves and cracks: all equally spaced, rigged up to alarms, not permitted even the touch of another life form.
- “It’s about plant physiology. There’s a carbon and nitrogen balance in plants that we’ve got to maintain.”
- LONDON: The big question when bringing art outside the gallery is what to do with the signposts. Tom Jeffreys reads the signs at two very different patches of London greenery.
- Contemporary art and the ‘heritage’ environment: across the UK, in stately homes and village halls, fields, buses and immaculate lawns.