- An actor’s memoir of ascending into the state "that is the best that art can give." By Richard Squires.
- Among other things, Jordan Peterson considers the puzzles within puzzles of political correctness. A documentary by Rebel Wisdom.
- What research is telling us about the effects of willing ourselves to be quiet for a few minutes a day. By Nicky Penttila.
- The maxim 'we are what we eat' is further proved by new, ground-breaking neuroscientific discoveries: our bacteria and brains are talking. By Ted Diran & John F. Cryan.
- The challenge of contemporary psychiatry: how to embrace progress without becoming its brainless and heartless devotee. By Bernadette Grosjean.