- CC O'Hanlon on living with bi-polar disorder.
- Katherine Templar Lewis outlines the latest developments in the world of science.
- SENSORY REVIEW: Synaesthetic writer Megan Orpwood-Russell responds to the music of Hahn and Hauschka.
- TED pulls talks by Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake from their YouTube channel.
- Behind the scenes at the Berlin Museum of Medical History with photographer Daniel Alexander and cultural historian Dr Marius Kwint.
- OXFORD: A new exhibition looking at the relationship between art and the brain.
- Our pick of the best events taking place across the world in the month ahead.
- Award-winning poet Helen Mort on the relationship between climbing, poetry and cognitive neuroscience.
- The impacts of neuroscience on law, language, responsibility and the relationship between children and the state.
- The challenge embracing contemporary psychiatry: how to embrace progress without becoming its brainless and heartless devotee.
- "Those who actually want to be ahead of the curve are going to have to be visionary."