- The maxim 'we are what we eat' is further proved by new, ground-breaking neuroscientific discoveries: our bacteria and brains are talking. By Ted Diran & John F. Cryan.
- The challenge of contemporary psychiatry: how to embrace progress without becoming its brainless and heartless devotee. By Bernadette Grosjean.
- Behind the scenes at the Berlin Museum of Medical History with photographer Daniel Alexander and cultural historian Dr Marius Kwint.
- The how and why of the decrease in violence. By Steven Pinker.
- ,An actor’s memoir of ascending into the state "that is the best that art can give." By Richard Squires.