Psychology & Parapsychology
- The challenge of contemporary psychiatry: how to embrace progress without becoming its brainless and heartless devotee. By Bernadette Grosjean.
- LONDON: The SPWC hosts a panel discussion exploring one of the hardest problems in science.
- Mark Sheerin on cats, the internet and the spread of schizophrenia.
- Dr R. Michael Fisher on the nascent profession of fearology.
- LONDON: An evening of art and science, with artist Kerry Brewer and neuroscientist Colin Blakemore.
- Tom Jeffreys speaks to artist Kerry Brewer ahead of her two simultaneous London solo shows.