- The logic defying characteristics of water.
- The Limits of Knowledge: a journey to explain the mysteries of earth and beyond.
- “Glaciers are fast-moving tonnes of ice, but you can model them like honey.”
- Forget "dirt is matter out of place", what about, “dirt is matter out of time”?
- "Machines can provide a perfect metaphor for the way we operate", according to designer and artist Ollie Palmer.
- “What if we wanted to create a virtual copy of the universe? That sounds crazy, but it’s our job. This is one of the holy grails in science.”
- LONDON: Two simultaneous exhibitions examine our attitude towards death. Tom Jeffreys compares them.
- LONDON: An exploration of the very human desire to transcend the human. Tom Jeffreys reports from the Wellcome Collection.