Soil & Terrain
- A new show at the National Gallery in London, Australian Impressionists, shows us what we've been missing. By Marilyn Mercer.
- "In a strange plot twist, one defunct crater has become the obsession of a man who is turning it into monumental art." By Michael Engelhard.
- Tracing the course of a river from the Haute Vienne to the Bay of Biscay. By C C O'Hanlon.
- A discussion with Britain's top mountaineer on the motivations of madness.
- How the celebrated morel helped seed The Journal of Wild Culture. By Whitney Smith.