- From the inside, a young poet holds forth about our uncertain times. By Adeline Fecker.
- Stirring the coals of Eros and longing. Two poems, plus the Wild Culture Scribblers Questionnaire, by Marianne Rossant.
- What's going on when we're romantically unrewarded and can't get out of it. By Mary Gooderham.
- Poems "caring little of worldview mindsets by the likes of Widow Jones." By Carl 'Papa' Palmer.
- Touching, and being touched, by our planet's welcoming skin. By Amber Massie-Blomfield.
- The fine art of biography-after-the-fact. By Chellis Glendinning.