- Setting down (and finding) tracks in the shared forest. By Emily Paskevics.
- Touching, and being touched, by our planet's welcoming skin. By Amber Massie-Blomfield.
- Helen Mort follows in the footsteps of a pioneering Victorian.
- Three reasons to do one of those 'crazy' and rather difficult undertakings . . . like run across a desert. By Jonny Wright.
- On a desolate island in the northwestern Scotland, lessons in trying to intuit the past through marks on the landscape. By David Frankel.
- Fascination with a spring flower leads to an unexpected rumination on what separates us from ourselves. By Kelly Garriott Waite.
- The tragic case study of Afghanistan before blowback. By Chris Lowry.
- Tracing the course of a river from the Haute Vienne to the Bay of Biscay. By C C O'Hanlon.
- LONDON: Poet-led Peckham walking tours, with the SPWC.
- KINTYRE: Exploring the flora and fauna of the west coast of Scotland.
- TORONTO: Summer Sunday walks with the SPWC.