Art & Aesthetics
- "Machines can provide a perfect metaphor for the way we operate", according to designer and artist Ollie Palmer.
- LONDON: The big question when bringing art outside the gallery is what to do with the signposts. Tom Jeffreys reads the signs at two very different patches of London greenery.
- LONDON: Two simultaneous exhibitions examine our attitude towards death. Tom Jeffreys compares them.
- Contemporary art and the ‘heritage’ environment: across the UK, in stately homes and village halls, fields, buses and immaculate lawns.
- Lucas Foglia talks about his latest series of photographs - depicting isolated communities across the south-eastern states of America.
- Tom Jeffreys reviews a trio of exhibitions by Kelly Richardson, on show simultaneously in the North East of England.
- LONDON: An exploration of the very human desire to transcend the human. Tom Jeffreys reports from the Wellcome Collection.
- What is the difference really between artists from an art institution and those from a psychiatric one?