- Tom Jeffreys speaks to Caroline Criado-Perez, founder of The Women's Room, about her legal action against the Bank of England.
- Journalist and filmmaker James Cullingham on Canada's historical blindspot.
- The impacts of neuroscience on law, language, responsibility and the relationship between children and the state.
- Raucous laughter’s the last thing you’d expect at an event called “Executing Justice”
- These hunched-over suits, broken and staring into monitors: these were not the brave advocates I had read about: they did not threaten governments and neck whiskey; they wrote letters about estate tax and sucked at their gums.