- Making connections: Trump's parade, Foucault and Sartre, equity and excellence, learning and ethics. By Henry A. Giroux.
- ,Developing stories that navigate the edge.
- What research is telling us about the effects of willing ourselves to be quiet for a few minutes a day. By Nicky Penttila.
- ,The farm began with 500 tiny tilapia fry and a few mint and basil plants in Toole’s 14th floor apartment. By Rosie Jackson.
- Narcissus, Psyche and Eros get wiggy at the beauty counter. "She veers over to the time cream, palms the heavy sea-green tester, and begins to lubricate herself." Humour by Marni Jackson.
- How stories about ecology and place can shape our view of the shifting environment. By Caitlin Desilvey & Simon Naylor.
- A complete and regularly updated list of forthcoming and previous Wild Culture events.