- ,The farm began with 500 tiny tilapia fry and a few mint and basil plants in Toole’s 14th floor apartment. By Rosie Jackson.
- The rich history of this sexy fruit is also worth including in your daily diet — for all sorts of reasons. By Lisa Ann Wilson.
- REVIEW: Rosie Jackson on a new film about our relationship with bees.
- From site-specific literature to the ethics of eating meat: what we're reading this month and why.
- EXTRACT: George Monbiot on the artificiality of conservation.
- EXTRACT: George Monbiot on sheep and social history.
- EXTRACT: George Monbiot on wild boar and woodland monoculture.
- Our pick of the best events taking place across the world in the month ahead.
- LONDON: Demonstrations, tastings and cooking contests, with a whole host of independent producers.