Sport & Recreation
- Liam Desroy on the exhilarating, bewildering, bonkers world of the juggling convention
- Award-winning poet Helen Mort on the relationship between climbing, poetry and cognitive neuroscience.
- Building communities by riding bikes.
- He connects the stadium directly to the concentration camp and sees the “athletes” for what they are: desperate, half-starved creatures staggering around the track in striped prison garb.
- Views of the Brute Creation in Performance: a symposium with Dr Marius Kwint.